Thursday, December 4

Philly Made Crafts Holiday Sale

I'll be at my last (I think) Holiday craft sale at Studio 34 Yoga this Sunday from 1-6ish at 45th and Baltimore Ave. I'll be selling new photos (gardens, animals, parks), new cards, Philly card sets to buy for your friends or send to far away relatives, magnets and original paintings! Scroll down to the item on Vix Emporium and Made in Philly sale.

It will be great!



Then I'm running off to the Mill Creek Farm fundraiser at the Ethical Society on the Rittenhouse Park square. Five Philly Etsy team members donated items to their silent auction including necklaces, card sets, framed photos and vegetable prayer flags. The event was great last year with plenty of free food, awesome auction items like acupuncture, dinners, art, etc. and live music and free beer. Tickets start at $20 and it's from 3-7 pm.

No comments: