Friday, April 22

New Room Painting in Progress

I'm not-so hard at work on a new painting
                                                  from a magazine image of a nice little room
                                                         with a big comfy chair and a desk.

The pencil sketch was sitting on my desk
                                                     for several weeks before I happened to
                                            get home today before dark and inspiration struck.

I picked this olive green for the background.
                                                             Check back for updates!

                                           The rest of my interiors paintings and prints are at
                                                          http://www.allisonspaintings.etsy.com/

No comments: