Saturday, April 30

I LOVE INDIE PA!


I am so excited about this new site IndiePA.com.  They contacted me last week about this new website they put together featuring artists, makers and musicians from all over the state, making it easy to find homegrown goodies wherever you go! 

Matt and Darice explain it this way: "As Pennsylvania residents, creatives and explorers, we have a special love for PA originals – and we wanted to share that love with the world. While traveling around our great state, we tend to collect arts related information. Slowly, our tiny collection became a stack, and eventually the stack became a mountain (not to mention the long list of bookmarked sites on our computer!) We decided something had to be done. That’s when the idea for IndiePA was born.*

I applied and now I see I'm on the front page!

The listing looks so yummy with work from my three Etsy shops merged together and easy to read links to all of my sites and the shops I consign with here in Philly!  Hooray!

I think this is the start of an amazing movement to not only connect with other Philly artists through Handmade Philly, but to reach out to our neighbors across the state! Hello Pittsburgh!  How ya doing Scranton!  Hi ya Lebanon! Hola Altoona! Howdy Harrisburg!

No comments: