Tuesday, April 21

SUPER WEEKEND: SHAD FEST and ARTS CRAWL

Join me this weekend at the Shad Fest in Fishtown at Penn Treaty Park on Saturday April 25 from 11 - 5 pm! I will have new images from the Eastern State Penitentiary, from my trip to Charleston (beautiful bridges, pelicans, boats on the water) and from my series "My Fairmount," images of homes, signs, businesses and details. There will be a run, guided trolley rides, kayaking, music, food, kids activities and of course art and craft booths. Follow the link to directions and all the activities.



Then join me on Sunday April 26 for the Fairmount Arts Crawl at Rembrant's Restaurant at 23rd and Aspen Streets, next to the Penitentiary, from 2 - 6 pm to check out my show in the cafe (room behind the bar). I will have framed individual photographs, large photo collages and image grids of the "My Fairmount" series, along with a first draft of a hardbound book of the series. Follow the link for a list of events and venues for art as well as the artist profiles.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that Pepsi picture especially, but the other two are pretty fly as well!