Sunday, November 16

Why Being Broke Makes You More Creative: ART CARS!










I was scanning old pictures of art cars into my computer today and wondering why you don't ever see them, at least here in Philly now a days. When I was broke and living in New Orleans, I made alot of really creative stuff, and creating your own art car is all about making your own fun. I spied a volvo on the way home that would make a great base for an art car. I was trying to think what my art car could be and I thought I could do a skeeball ramp on the back of the car and have parts of arcade games and foosball guys attached to the top of the car. I'm not a huge arcade fan, but I love skeeball.

What would your art car be?

I'm putting these into a calendar for the Books, Paper Scissors sale next saturday at the free library, main branch.

1 comment:

RustChic said...

hi there- i saw that you visited my blog. you have a picture on *your* blog of a guy i made a film about- billybob from new orleans.
kerry/rustchic