Sunday, December 13

So Here is the Result!

I picked up my first print from Silicon Gallery and I was really happy. Here's the Blue and Black Branches painting on the Hahnemühle Photo Rag Luster 308 (a mistake they gave me). The regular paper print, more matte and smooth, went out to the client who purchased it.

I stopped by the art supply store at 2nd and Market, Artist and Craftsman Supply and picked up this simple white snap frame a couple of days later and it is perfect. If you haven't been downstairs in the shop, you've missed out on the treasury of wood panels to paint on and frames for all sizes of artwork. This is where I get my wood panels because they have every size under the sun, multiple profile depths to choose from and the prices are cheaper than anywhere else in town.

No comments: